Please note: May be substituted for 3 x 10g tubes according to stock levels.
SuperNumb is a non-oily, water-based topical anaesthetic cream that helps remove the pain of dermarolling and other procedures by numbing the skin. SuperNumb cream contains Lidocaine, which works by blocking the pain signal sent by the nerve endings within the skin.
For best result, one 30g tube covers approximately a 6” x 6” area of your skin.
SuperNumb will work as advertised when applied according to the application provided:
- Wash the area with soap and water. Dry area completely.
- Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
- After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream (1/8″ or 3-5 mm thick) over the area.
- Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap) and keep warm. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
- Leave cream and wrap in place for 2 hours before procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
- Skin typically remains numb for 1 – 4 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
- Not to be used on children under 6 years old.
- Do not use if allergy to lidocaine or other local anaesthetics
- You should NOT apply the cream to cuts, grazes, wounds, areas where there is a skin rash or eczema, in or near the eyes, ears, mouth, (inside) nose or anus (back side) or the genitals of children.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Apply to affected areas no more than 2 times a day. Children under 6 years please consult a physician.
- Tell your prescriber or health care professional about other skin products you are using. Do NOT use this topical cream at the same site as other skin preparations without medical advice.
- Lidocaine may be absorbed following topical administration to mucus membranes, its rate and extent of absorption depends upon the specific site of application, duration or exposure, concentration and the total dosage. You may experience reddening of the procedure area.
- Adverse Reactions: Its possible side effects are likely to include swelling or redness at the application site, unusual sensations on skin or pale skin. Severe to rare side effects may include allergic reactions like hives, rash, itchiness, facial swelling, and difficulty in breathing or tightness in the chest.
- Over dosage: Medicines affect different people in different ways. If you experience any unusual effects while using, stop and contact your medical provider immediately.