Our Returns Policy
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. You can return any product to us as long as:
- We receive the returned product within 30 days following the date of you receiving it;
- The returned product is unused, in its original packaging, with any seals still attached and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new (this does not apply to faulty products);
- You comply with the returns procedure set out below.
This returns policy applies irrespective of your geographical location. This policy does not affect your statutory rights (such your rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).
- To return a product, please first email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which product(s) you wish to return and your reason for returning it (e.g. not wanted/wrong size sent/broken on arrival etc).
- Please include a copy of your sales receipt with any returns (or a note including your name and order number).
- Products should be returned to:
You are advised to use a trackable method of postage (such as Royal Mail Signed For). Emailing your tracking number to email@example.com once you have posted your item will allow us to process your refund more quickly.
We can only offer exchanges on faulty products or incorrect products sent by us. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can arrange your exchange.
We will send you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy, excluding any original delivery charges (unless the item received was incorrect or faulty, in which case an exchange or a full refund will be offered, including the original delivery charges)